Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Mule Deer!!! (thanks Julie!!)

Right on side of the road!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post Kate - those antlers look amazing.

Unknown said...

Thanks Julie! Did a little research and made the correction!! :)

Unknown said...

This is funny. My text to Scott yesterday included a photo of Ella - I was trying to say, "I don't see an elk, but my view is still cool" (meaning, my view of Ella) (text read: "It isn't an elk, but still cool :)". But clearly he thought I was saying "that photo on the blog is not an elk" hence you have thanked me and renamed the post - even though I had no clue!! I am cracking up right now. You follow? :))

Unknown said...

Julie, I am laughing now, too! It was because of your comment that I looked into what animal that actually was!! So funny! :)